Live Webinars & Recordings
The Virginia SBDC sponsors a series of webinars titled Beyond Google: Marketing and Managing on the Web series. All webinars are presented by Ray Sidney-Smith, Web Mobile Strategist, author of SoLoMo Success: Social Media, Local and Web Small Business Marketing Strategy Explained, and President of W3 Consulting, a Web, Social Mobile strategy, development and training firm helping business owners learn why and how to use Web, mobile and digital technologies for greater marketing and management impact.
Who should attend?
- Small business owners, entrepreneurs, micropreneurs, and solopreneurs
- Office/sales/customer service managers, marketing directors, executives and professionals
- Administrative/executive assistants and sales/account representatives
- Nonprofit executive directors and board members
Backing Up Your Business Data on the Web
October 5, 2017 12:15 PM - 1:15 PM EDT
Most Small Business owners are not backing up their data. Small businesses are exposed to the most security threats and yet they don’t have an ability to recover from a variety of catastrophes that (not if but) will befall every Small Business. From accidents to attacks, data loss can cripple a business. In this Webinar, we will cover the reasons for making your business data backup strategy a priority, and how to do it.
What we will discuss in this Webinar:
- Why you should back up your Small Business (and personal) data
- What you should be backing up, where and how often, and
- Backup software and services for Small Business.
This is an embedded YouTube playlist of the “Google and Beyond: Marketing and Managing on the Web” series. This will display the latest Webinar archived from the series; if you want to see prior Webinars follow the instructions below.