This course describes the fundamentals of the most important aspect of any business: marketing. Learn the concepts taught in college-level courses in just a few hours including the "5Ps"--Product, Promotion, Price, Place, and Positioning.
At the end of this course, you will be able to create a comprehensive marketing plan for business that encompasses a creative plan, a positioning plan, and a media marketing calendar--the essentials of any good marketing strategy.
Topics covered by this course include:
- What is marketing?
- Conducting market research
- Analyzing the market environment
- Selecting your target markets
- Market positioning
- Designing products & services
- Pricing products & services
- Placing products & services
- Promoting products & services
- Creating a marketing plan
- To help you understand what marketing is.
- To help you learn how to conduct market research.
- To help you understand how to analyze your market environment and determine your target market.
- To help you determine how to position your product.
- To educate you on the 4 P’s (product, price, place & promotion) and how to apply them to marketing.
- To show you the basics on how to create a marketing plan.
Course is approximately 2.5 hours to 3 hours in length and provides over 152 animated slides complete with voiceover narration.