1 – Marketing and Communications
Marketing and communications is just as important now - if not more - than ever before. Begin by reviewing the questions below and then the topic-specific resources.
- How do you intend to advertise that your business has re-opened? What is your communication plan?
- Have you analyzed your local, regional, and/or national competition?
- Have you identified your target customer and how to best reach them? Learn how here
- Have you identified the key stakeholders and customers to target?
- What items and practices should be added to your existing marketing strategy?
- If customer orders have been lost or you simply cannot support them on time, have you informed those customers?
- Have you re-evaluated what your customer is willing and able to pay for in this new environment?
Below is a list of marketing-related resources:
Below is a list of communications-related resources: