4 – New Ideas for Moving Forward
As businesses reopen, a number of considerations must be made related to how you do business. Begin by reviewing the questions below and then the topic-specific resources.
- Have you documented lessons learned from your business recovery?
- Have you reviewed your insurance coverage to see whether it is adequate and whether there are any gaps in your coverage?
- Will you need to change your business model, either in the short-term or permanently?
- Are there new distribution channels you should consider?
- Are there new products or services you can offer to diversify your business?
- Innovation During COVID-19 (Download the slides here.)
- BrightTalk: Pivoting your Small Business: A 30/60/90 Day Plan (Requires signing up for a free account)
Business model resources: