How Can We Help?
1 – Personal Assessment
As business restrictions begin to be lifted, it is important to assess your individual desires about your business. The SBDC is here to help you get back up and running, but it is important for you to know if this is in line with your goals. The questions below are a great way to start thinking about what your goals are, and what value you will receive from continuing to be a business owner.
- Were you content running the business before the crisis?
- Were you making the profit you wanted?
- Did you prefer being your own boss?
- Have you considered other opportunities?
- Do you have a desire to reopen the business?
- Are you ready to potentially change your business model in order to meet the demands of the COVID and post-COVID marketplace?
If you answer “No” to any of the questions, please reach out to your local SBDC to schedule a confidential, one-on-one session with an advisor using the Request Counseling button below. There are a number of important items to prepare if you are considering closing your business.