1 – Personal Assessment
As business restrictions begin to be lifted, it is important to assess your individual desires about your business. The SBDC is here to help you get back up and running, but it is important for you to know if that is your main goal. The questions below are a great way to start thinking about your goals and the main value to receive from being a business owner. Find the location nearest you.
- Were you content running the business before the crisis?
- Were you making the profit you wanted?
- Did you prefer being your own boss?
- Have you considered other opportunities?
- Do you have a desire to reopen the business?
- Are you ready to potentially change your business model in order to meet the demands of the COVID and post-COVID marketplace?
If you answer no to any of the questions, please reach out to your local SBDC to schedule a confidential, one-on-one session with an advisor. Find an SBDC location near you. There are a number of important items to prepare if you consider closing your business.