2 – Staffing
- Have you created a staffing plan to reopen? Will it need to be set in phases?
- Will you need to lay anyone off?
- Will your staff be able to work fully or partially on a remote basis?
- Have you communicated with your employees about the plan?
- Have you considered what your new staffing model means in terms of your obligations, e.g., insurance, taxes, benefits, etc.?
- Do you have a plan to train your staff on new procedures – including safety and health procedures?
Managing a Remote Workforce-Lynchburg SBDC
Introduction/Agenda – (5 min)
Basic Recommendations -
- Create basic parameters, set expectations, and establish a rhythm – (9 min)
- Choose your communication tools and decide how they should be used - (5.5 min)
- Consider how to best manage your data - (2 min)
Best practices –
Three rules for all remote teams - (2.5 min)
Tips & Tricks for Working from Home-Lynchburg SBDC
Introduction/Agenda – (6 min)
How to create your workspace - (6 min)
Create your persona/appearance - (3 min)
Create a routine and schedule - (9.5 min)
How to get things done efficiently - (11 min)
How best to keep in touch with your team – (7 min)
Additional tips to stay on track - (2 min)
How to work from home with kids - (4.5 min)