Innovation Lives Here Webinar Series
Created for NOVA businesses to ensure they have the latest and best possible information from a variety of experts, these webinars will focus on how to keep moving forward during and after the current global pandemic. It will convene experts spanning issues such as government financing, staffing, technology readiness, healthy workplaces, new business and revenue models, customer retention, and more.
The next in the series will be New Business Models – Going Digital: What Does it Mean for My Business? on June 5th at 2:00 PM EST. Registration Coming Soon!
In these uncertain times, the members of NOVA EDA recognize that businesses need more help. “Beyond COVID-19: NOVA Business Resiliency Webinars” is a three-part series, broken down below. Businesses can attend some or all of the webinars—registration will be required and limited for each session.
- COVID-19 Business Survival Toolkit: April 23. Watch the Recording Here. Registration Required.
- In-Depth Funding & Financing. April 30. Watch the Recording.
- Staffing: What’s Best for My Business, What’s Best for My People? May 7 Watch Recording Here
- Keeping My Customers and Finding New Ones in This Climate. May 21 Watch Recording Here
- Password for the presentation: NOVAEDA521* [case sensitive]
- New Business Models – Going Digital: What Does it Mean for My Business? June 5
- The New Normal.
- Supply Chain Management.
- Marketing & Business Development Through COVID-19.
- IT: Cost or Investment?
- Growth Funding.
- Partnering Across the Business Community.
- Strategic Planning in a Digital World.