Innovation Lives Here Webinar Series
Created for NOVA businesses to ensure they have the latest and best possible information from a variety of experts, these webinars will focus on how to keep moving forward during and after the current global pandemic. It will convene experts spanning issues such as government financing, staffing, technology readiness, healthy workplaces, new business and revenue models, customer retention, and more.
The next in the series is IT: Cost or Investment? on August 6. Register Here
Covid-19 has required massive changes to how companies operate. The scale of these changes has impacted staff, profitability, operational performance, IT systems and even questioned the survival of thousands of businesses.
How has the pandemic impacted decisions around investments in IT? Which investments are most important to ensure my business is resilient? Remote connectivity, compute power, cloud storage, security, shared documents, conference platforms, online client engagement, a new wave of high performing laptops and computers for remote workers. Which are the right investments, when? How do I evaluate the state of my system needs and put a plan in place in this new reality?
- Defining IT needs during and after Covid-19
- Quantifying the key areas for investment in IT
- Identifying best practices
- Developing a strategy to make the right investments for a strong return
Who should attend: Business owners and leaders looking to understand how to create safe environments for employees and customers.
Cost: No charge.
In these uncertain times, the members of NOVA EDA recognize that businesses need more help. “Beyond COVID-19: NOVA Business Resiliency Webinars” is a three-part series, broken down below. Businesses can attend some or all of the webinars—registration will be required and limited for each session.
- COVID-19 Business Survival Toolkit: April 23. Watch the Recording Here. Registration Required.
- In-Depth Funding & Financing. April 30. Watch the Recording.
- Staffing: What’s Best for My Business, What’s Best for My People? May 7 Watch Recording Here
- Keeping My Customers and Finding New Ones in This Climate. May 21 Watch Recording Here | Password for the presentation: NOVAEDA521* [case sensitive]
- New Business Models – Going Digital: What Does it Mean for My Business? June 4 Watch Recording Here | Password for the presentation: NOVAEDA6/4 [case sensitive]
- Marketing & Business Development Through COVID-19. June 18 Watch Recording Here | Password for the presentation: NOVA6/18 [case sensitive]
- Supply Chain Management. July 9 Watch Recording Here | Password for the presentation: NOVAEDA7/9 [case sensitive]
- The New Normal. July 23 Watch Recording Here
- IT: Cost or Investment? August 6 Register
- Growth Funding. August 20
- Partnering Across the Business Community. September 3
- Strategic Planning in a Digital World. September 17