- The FDA's best practices to operate retail food stores, restaurants, and associated pick-up and delivery services during the COVID-19 pandemic to safeguard workers and consumers. Download the guide here.
- National Retail Federation Offers "Open for Business – A Blueprint for Shopping Safe" As We Emerge from COVID-19. Download Here.
- YouTube Video - VA Alcohol Licensees can sell Mixed Beverages To-Go/Delivery due to COVID-19
- From the Institute for Local Self Reliance: COVID-19 Pandemic: What Small Businesses Can Do
- The Virginia Craft Brewers COVID Resources Guide
- The Virginia SBDC's Business Recovery Resouce Center
- The ChamberRVA Small Business Relief Fund application window is now open!
- Virginia ABC has created a landing page for all regulatory adjustments related to COVID-19: https://www.abc.virginia.gov/covid-19. At the bottom of that page, licensed businesses can find relevant updates to the regulations governing their operations. ABC is regularly updating a Q&A document with detailed guidance on each new measure; the most current responses, issued April 9, 2020, can be found here: https://www.abc.virginia.gov/library/covid19/bole-covid-19-response-v12.pdf?la=en
- TTB & COVID-19: The Federal agency regulating alcohol production has created a landing page for all updated regulations and guidance related to COVID-19.