As more and more employees become vaccinated and return to the workplace, businesses are wondering what they can and should require of their employees and how to best protect themselves and their customers to maintain a safe work environment.
Join the Alexandria SBDC for a presentation by R. Doug Taylor, Shareholder, Bean, Kinney & Korman, P.C., who addresses the following questions:
- Can an employer ask for proof of vaccination status? What should that proof look like?
- What if an employee refuses to be vaccinated? Can employers terminate for refusal to be vaccinated?
- Must employers still require masks in the workplace?
- How may employers encourage vaccinations without requiring vaccinations?
- Can employers require unvaccinated employees to get tested? Do employers have to pay for that? How frequently can testing be mandated?
- What if an employee insists on working remotely?