ExpertiseMarketing, Brand Loyalty
Donita serves as founder and CEO of Brand Transitions a consultancy specializing in strategic marketing, reducing risk and optimizing brand equity during name changes and positioning firms for high-growth in new markets – North America, Europe, Asia.
Creating strategies and executing programs as a business development leader, she has led efforts that doubled revenue, drove client adoption, and created successful new sales channels through partnerships. Extensive experience in startups and large brands (Gartner, Wells Fargo Bank, AOL, MCI) building and leading highly functional teams delivering innovative products to market on time and on budget. Additionally, Donita instructs and mentors entrepreneurs through innovation programs based on the NSF I-Corps methodology at George Washington, George Mason and University of Maryland.
Highlights of some of her strategic alliance accomplishments include:
- Developed and executed global expansion strategy as SVP of Global Alliances at a fintech company funded by HSBC. Directly engaged with new accounts in Europe and Asia: Nordea, ING, Fifth Third, Business Development Bank of Canada and CITIC via channel relationships with IBM, Fujitsu, Atos. Led emerging partnerships with Amazon Web Services, SAP, Capco, Deloitte, KPMG, and Boston Consulting Group.
- Launched a new foreign exchange treasury operation for Wells Fargo Bank in Hong Kong and while orchestrating migration from Tokyo branch to Hong Kong branch.
- As Chief Marketing officer and member of executive committee at a global SaaS consulting firm, doubled revenues from $26 M to $55M via partnerships during with clients such as Schneider Electric, State Dept., HHS, New York City Public Schools, Carlyle Group, Comcast.
- Grew registered client base from 1.25 million to 2.5 million for biometric payments company against competitors such as Visa, American Express, cash, checks.
- Delivered $100 million in signed contracts through strategic partnerships at an ecommerce and media company.
- Led investment banker selection process at BioPay as head of marketing and comms. Company sold for 16 times revenue.
Results driven and laser focused on outcomes, Donita brings to bear her experience with scaling repeatable processes at startup and mid-sized companies with the best practice experiences of working in larger brands.