Live Webinars & Recordings
The Virginia SBDC sponsors a series of webinars titled Beyond Google: Marketing and Managing on the Web series. All webinars are presented by Ray Sidney-Smith, Web Mobile Strategist, author of SoLoMo Success: Social Media, Local and Web Small Business Marketing Strategy Explained, and President of W3 Consulting, a Web, Social Mobile strategy, development and training firm helping business owners learn why and how to use Web, mobile and digital technologies for greater marketing and management impact.
Who should attend?
- Small business owners, entrepreneurs, micropreneurs, and solopreneurs
- Office/sales/customer service managers, marketing directors, executives and professionals
- Administrative/executive assistants and sales/account representatives
- nonprofit executive directors and board members
eCommerce Basics for Retail Small Business
Point of Sale - eCommerce - mCommerce solutions for Small Business
June 29, 2017 12:15 PM - 1:15 PM EDT
Selling online today is seemingly easier than ever! You hear the advertising online and in television ads on how easy it is to setup an eCommerce website and sell to your customers 24/7. Then, you go to actually do it and it’s another story. We hear this over and over again when clients have attempted eCommerce without knowing the right steps to get started. In this Web-based presentation, we will cover the basics needed to understand what you need to get started in eCommerce, and the tools available to get you there successfully...the first time!
What we will discuss in this webinar:
- Best-practices for planning a Web-connected Point of Sale system;
- Best-practices for planning and implementing an eCommerce or mCommerce solution for your Small Business; and,
- Tools that can help you build out the above effectively for marketing and operational success, and that fits a Small Business budget.
This is an embedded YouTube playlist of the “Google and Beyond: Marketing and Managing on the Web” series. This will display the latest Webinar archived from the series; if you want to see prior Webinars follow the instructions below.