NxLevel is a national entrepreneurial training program that helps entrepreneurs learn the skills needed to create and strengthen successful business ventures. NxLeveL addresses the special needs of entrepreneurs by providing a practical, hands-on approach to developing small business whether just starting out or ready to grow.
Virginia SBDCs are the sole provider of NxLevel training in Virginia.
NxLevel for Entrepreneurs is a 12-session, 15-week course designed for entrepreneurs who want to expand an existing business and need the skill to make it grow. Participants develop a comprehensive business plan during the course to act as a roadmap for future growth.
The NxLevel courses include:
- Course curriculums customized to local needs
- Experienced business educators
- Prominent business leaders as guest speakers at each class session
- Networking opportunities with local business leaders and participants
- Comprehensive textbooks, workbooks, and resource guides
- One-on-one business counseling and support
For more information about NxLevel classes, please contact your local SBDC office.
See our local workshops for upcoming NxLevel classes.