Our library of full-length courses is provided by SmallBizU, the first online academy created especially for the education and training needs of small businesses and entrepreneurs.
SmallBizU teaches entrepreneurs about the “3Ms” - Money, Marketing, and Management. It achieves this objective through the delivery of 20 core courses that teach the “language of business” and important trade-skills. Each course is delivered via the Internet full of animated slides accompanied by voice-over narration, PowerPoint presentations, worksheets, toolsets, and access to a comprehensive knowledgebase. Each course ranges anywhere from 170 to 230 slides and is presented over three-to-four hours per class.
For more information on a course or to register click on the course name below.
You will have immediate access to any course that your register for. You can access your course anytime and anywhere. If you have any questions, please contact Tracy Nayar at email@example.com.
You must have Flash enabled to access the courses. We are also aware the video player on performs differently depending on the computer and the browser combination you use. You must have Flash enable to access the courses.
We recommend using Firefox and if that gives problems, next try Internet Explorer then Chrome to see what works for your combination.
Start Up Assistance
- Crafting a Business Plan
- Crafting a Business Plan- Spanish
- Choosing a Legal Structure
- Understanding Intellectual Property
- Creating Buzz: Small Business Marketing
- Market Insight and Research
- Understanding Advertising and Promotions
- Marketing 101
- Finding Money To Start a Business
- Creating a Loan Package
- Creating Financial Projections
- Find and Attracting Investors
Managing a Business
- Strategic Planning and Execution
- The Entrepreneurial Strategies
- Positioning Master Class
- Pricing Strategy and Tactics