Buying A Business is a comprehensive course on how to buy the right business at the right price. Developed by entrepreneurs who buy businesses for a living, this course offers advice and wisdom in such areas as: the key questions to ask of any seller, the due diligence process, valuing a business and determining the offer, negotiation steps and tactics, and sample legal agreements.
Topics covered by this course include:
- The pros and cons
- Finding businesses for sale
- The key questions to ask
- Valuing the business
- Negotiating the offer
- Structuring the transaction
- Financing the purchase
- Performing due diligence
- Creating a business plan
- Post purchase priorities
- To help you understand the pros and cons of buying a business.
- To review the key questions you need to ask when buying any business.
- To demonstrate the best ways to negotiate the sale of a business to get the best price
- To checklist those items you need to collect when performing your research and due diligence.
- To present the factors involved in structuring the deal and obtaining financing.
Course is approximately 3.5 hours to 4.5 hours in length and provides over 221 animated slides complete with voiceover narration.
You must have Flash enabled to access the courses. We are also aware the video player on performs differently depending on the computer and the browser combination you use. You must have Flash enable to access the courses.
We recommend using Firefox and if that gives problems, next try Internet Explorer then Chrome to see what works for your combination.