This course is about the craft of creating a plan for your business. The business plan is the essential document used to raise money for a business and communicate your business vision and strategy to your management team, suppliers, customers, and other stakeholders.
This ten-part course walks you through the details and tactics of creating a comprehensive plan while helping you avoid the critical planning mistakes that plague most business plans. As an added bonus, this course comes with Activeplans Business Planning Software which helps you create a plan narrative and financial projections through a simple step-by-step approach--a $40.00 value by itself!
Topics covered by this course include:
- What is a business plan?
- The questions you must answer
- Determining your audience
- Crafting your mission and vision
- Setting goals and objectives
- The structure of your business plan
- Industry aspects and considerations
- Sources of research information
- Bringing the plan together
- The most common mistakes
- To help you understand exactly what a business plan is.
- To help you decide if you need a formal, written business plan and how to cater it toward different audiences.
- To give you an understanding of what questions a business plan must address.
- To illustrate the content and structure of a well-developed plan.
- To help you avoid the common mistakes most business plans make.
Course is approximately 2 hours to 2.5 hours in length and provides over 135 animated slides complete with voiceover narration.
You must have Flash enabled to access the courses. We are also aware the video player on performs differently depending on the computer and the browser combination you use. You must have Flash enable to access the courses.
We recommend using Firefox and if that gives problems, next try Internet Explorer then Chrome to see what works for your combination.