Creating A Loan Package details the exact set of steps necessary in preparing a comprehensive loan package request. Each of the forms and requirements are explained and included.
From initial readiness tests to help with advanced topics such as U.S. Small Business Administration loans, this course lays it on the line concerning what a lender is really looking for and how they evaluate loan requests. Simply understanding the way a lender thinks can more than double your effectiveness in raising money for your business.
Topics covered by this course include:
- What is a loan package?
- Are you ready for a loan?
- How much should you ask for? Offering collateral and security
- Obtaining your credit report
- The personal financial statement
- Creating a business plan
- The financial projections
- SBA guarantees and applications
- Bringing the loan request together
- To help you understand the role a loan package plays in the lending process.
- To help up you self-assess your readiness to obtain a commercial loan.
- To teach you how much you should ask for when preparing your loan request.
- To help you understand what personal and business documents need to go into a loan package and how to properly complete them.
- To demonstrate how lenders evaluate loan packages so your request will best meet the criteria.
Course is approximately 2.5 hours to 3.0 hours in length and provides over 140 animated slides complete with voiceover narration.
You must have Flash enabled to access the courses. We are also aware the video player on performs differently depending on the computer and the browser combination you use. You must have Flash enable to access the courses.
We recommend using Firefox and if that gives problems, next try Internet Explorer then Chrome to see what works for your combination.