Finding Money To Start A Business offers a comprehensive ten-part course on the tactics of how money is really raised for small business formation. The course examines the sources of available capital and an overview concerning the difference between debt and equity. The course walks you through the maze of financial terms and tactics necessary to successfully identify and secure money for a new business venture.
Topics covered by this course include:
- The different types of money
- Where does start-up money come from?
- How much money do you need?
- How to get money from a lender
- How to get money from an investor
- The available sources of capital
- A little help from the government
- Financing different kinds of things
- A few financing scenarios
- Overcoming your weaknesses
- To give you an understanding of the sources of capital for starting a new business.
- To help you develop a capital strategy for your business and then give you the tools to implement it.
- To mentally prepare you for the pros and cons of the different kinds of funding sources.
- To help you rule out those sources that may not apply to your business so you can concentrate on those sources that offer the most promise.
Course is approximately 2.5 hours to 3 hours in length and provides over 195 animated slides complete with voiceover narration.
You must have Flash enabled to access the courses. We are also aware the video player on performs differently depending on the computer and the browser combination you use. You must have Flash enable to access the courses.
We recommend using Firefox and if that gives problems, next try Internet Explorer then Chrome to see what works for your combination.