An overview of the essential processes of managing employees. Includes best practice on the hiring process, employee forms you must file, wage and hour regulations, taxation and privacy issues, health and safety standards, benefit and retirement plans, discrimination and termination processes, and more.
Topics covered by this course include:
- The hiring process
- Employee forms to file
- Wage and hour regulations
- Age laws and requirements
- Taxation issues
- Privacy issues
- Health and safety standards
- Benefits and retirement plans
- Discrimination and termination
- Required posters and other standards
- To help you understand the process of hiring and managing employees.
- To raise awareness on regulations involving wage minimums, age laws, health and safety issues, and other workplace standards.
- To guide you through the initial hiring and tax forms you will need to file when you have employees.
- To make sure you meet federal and state requirements regarding employees.
Course is approximately 3.0 hours to 3.5 hours in length and provides over 155 animated slides complete with voiceover narration.