This course describes the fundamentals of the most important aspect of any business: marketing. Learn the concepts taught in college-level courses in just a few hours including the "5Ps"--Product, Promotion, Price, Place, and Positioning.
At the end of this course, you will be able to create a comprehensive marketing plan for business that encompasses a creative plan, a positioning plan, and a media marketing calendar--the essentials of any good marketing strategy.
Topics covered by this course include:
- What is marketing?
- Conducting market research
- Analyzing the market environment
- Selecting your target markets
- Market positioning
- Designing products & services
- Pricing products & services
- Placing products & services
- Promoting products & services
- Creating a marketing plan
- To help you understand what marketing is.
- To help you learn how to conduct market research.
- To help you understand how to analyze your market environment and determine your target market.
- To help you determine how to position your product.
- To educate you on the 4 P’s (product, price, place & promotion) and how to apply them to marketing.
- To show you the basics on how to create a marketing plan.
Course is approximately 2.5 hours to 3 hours in length and provides over 152 animated slides complete with voiceover narration.
You must have Flash enabled to access the courses. We are also aware the video player on performs differently depending on the computer and the browser combination you use. You must have Flash enable to access the courses.
We recommend using Firefox and if that gives problems, next try Internet Explorer then Chrome to see what works for your combination.