This course provides the advice and strategies of the some of the leading entrepreneurs concerning what it really takes to start a new venture. Starting A New Business moves you through the important tasks of building a strong foundation for a business to the more tactical aspects concerning marketing, managing, and money. This course will also show you how to protect your ideas, how to hire employees, how to find out what licenses and regulations may apply, as well as, provide more than 50 resources of free information that are available to you in making your new business a reality.
Topics covered by this course include:
- Defining the mission, vision, and goals
- Understanding the management trinity
- Determining feasibility and risk
- Marketing products and services
- Managing and operating the business
- Handling the money and the finances
- Hiring and managing employees
- Getting licenses and permits
- Protecting your ideas
- Growing by adaptation and experimentation
- To assist in the development of a mission, vision and set of goals for starting a new venture.
- To present the necessary tasks you must accomplish and what aspects of risk you need to consider.
- To understand the management trinity: money, marketing, and management.
- To present the legal aspects of obtaining licenses and permits and how to hire employees.
- To show how to protect your business ideas.
- To demonstrate how successful entrepreneurs grow their businesses by adaptation and experimentation.
Course is approximately 3.0 hours to 3.5 hours in length and provides over 192 animated slides complete with voiceover narration.