This course presents the fundamental devices used in crafting a strategy for a business venture. The course puts forth the innovative mechanisms of internal and external strategy which are based on the findings of a new body of research into the strategy-making processes of successful growing ventures.
In addition to showing you how to craft a mission, visions, goals, and strategy for your business, this course also shows you how to best present and execute your strategy through strategic stories, the act of organizing genius, and tipping point leadership tactics.
As an added bonus, this course comes with Activeplans Strategic Planning Software which helps you create a strategic plan through a simple step-by-step approach--a $40.00 value by itself!
Topics covered by this course include:
- What is strategic planning?
- Knowing your purpose and mission
- Defining a vision
- Forming goals and objectives
- The two kinds of strategy
- Crafting internal strategy
- Crafting external strategy
- Presenting strategy as story
- The secrets of organizing genius
- Tipping point execution
- To present the strategic devices of mission, vision, goals, and strategy and demonstrate exactly how they are created.
- To show that the way a strategy is presented is different from the way it is crafted.
- To reveal the secrets of how great entrepreneurs execute strategy through the formation and organization of a great group.
- To provide a case that details the four tipping points of successfully implementing your strategy within an organization.
Course is approximately 3.5 hours to 4.0 hours in length and provides over 183 animated slides complete with voiceover narration.
You must have Flash enabled to access the courses. We are also aware the video player on performs differently depending on the computer and the browser combination you use. You must have Flash enable to access the courses.
We recommend using Firefox and if that gives problems, next try Internet Explorer then Chrome to see what works for your combination.